The XBee modules need to attach to body. I made two pocket for arm and ankle, but those body parts didn’t catch the movement of a body well. We tested to attach on the hand and the sensor monitored quite sensitive movement.
Ironing is one of the biggest task for every rehearsal and performance.
It usually took couple hours to ironing and still need to ironing after carrying to the gallery.
Today, I finally found the solution to keep ironing by attaching masking tape between pleats.
Finally finished to apply to the open call of the artist residency program.
Writing proposal helped to re-organize my concept.
It will be great if we can collaborate with local performer! Traditional dance is always inspiring.